1 x full-time permanent teaching positions Levels negotiated.
There is a Leadership opportunity as Kaiārahi in a set level Y1–4, Y5–8 and Y9–12 for 2023. Levels can be negotiated.
E ngā kaiako reo Māori e kaha ana ki te whakawhanake i ngā mātauranga Māori o te hāpori a Kōmanawa. Nau mai, haere mai.
You will work collaboratively with colleagues to design and facilitate cross-curricular learning for individuals within our Level 2 bilingual programme (Y1–12 in 2023).
Due to rapid growth in Kōmanawa we are looking for a range of kaiako. The teaching level could be negotiated and also the possibility of teaching specialised subjects.
You will be a passionate advocate for learners and learning, have an open mindset and be able to work collaboratively at all times. You will have experience engaging with ākonga and their whānau.
– To cater for the collective education and wellbeing of all Haeata ākonga, and specifically ākonga in Kōmanawa (Level 2 Bilingual Provision)
– To uphold the values of Haeata Community Campus.
– To lead learning with and for Kaiako, ākonga and whānau in Kōmanawa
Haeata Community Campus is a Y1–13 urban area school located in Christchurch East.
Point of difference:
– Confident use of te reo Māori and knowledge of Te Marautanga o Aotearoa
– Ability to work within a team and plan collaboratively.
– Relational approach, solutions focused.
– Confident understanding of and practice in te ao Māori and its implications for teaching in a bilingual setting and multicultural kura/school.
– Modern learning environment opened in 2017 with state of the art learning facilities
– Rākaiahutūtanga -Pakirehua (Inquiry) and integrated based learning design
For further information please contact, Raewyn Himona firstname.lastname@example.org