Current vacancies listed below.
Digital Technology – State Supporting Subjects
We are seeking a kaiako of Digital Technology (state supporting subjects) to join our Year 7-10 team at Haeata Community Campus. The position is fixed term, full time commencing Term 2, 2023.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who has component knowledge of the technology subject area, enjoys the challenge of working within a modern learning environment and is culturally aware.
The successful candidate will have:
– Experience working collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team.
– Experience in delivering the digital technology curriculum
– Ability and confidence teaching Year 7 -10.
– Experience with planning and delivering integrated learning for Year 9/10.
– A commitment to providing extra curricular opportunities for ākonga.
– Sound organisational skills and be details-oriented.
– Excellent time management skills.
– Sound communication skills to support ākonga, whānau and Kaimahi.
The successful applicant will exemplify the school’s values of Hanga Whare, Alofa, Manaakitanga, Service and Success. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Send a cover letter and current curriculum vitae via email to Jodi Brown
Please include the Position Title in the subject line.
Applications close 19 April 2023 @ 3:00pm
Please contact Adam Hird on email@example.com for further information.